Re: hook into change of position?

From: troelskn
Subject: Re: hook into change of position?
Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2007 23:26:40 -0000

On Jun 10, 2:35 pm, dan...@bigwalter.net (Daniel Jensen) wrote:
> Depending on what you're trying to do, there are different options.
Thanks. After some experiments, I ended up writing wrappers explicitly
for the functions, which I need to extend. I can't help feeling, that
there is some smarter way of accomplishing this, though.

For example:
(defun my-end-of-line (&optional arg)
  ""
  (interactive "p")
  (setq mark-active nil)
  (end-of-line arg)
  (my-hook-function))

I'm not even sure, that the (optional) argument `arg` will be passed
on correctly to the wrapped function `end-of-line`

--
troels