Re: emacsclientw restore window

From: troelskn
Subject: Re: emacsclientw restore window
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2007 12:03:21 -0000

On Jun 11, 1:41 pm, "Juanma Barranquero" <lek...@gmail.com> wrote:
> If you use a single frame, or a not very complicated frame setup, this
> could work:

Thanks, that kind of works. It triggers a maximise, after the restore
has been sent. I would prefer if restore was never called -- just
maximise. The reason is, that for some reason, there is a rendering
bug at the bottom of the window, if the window is maximised from
restored state. The only way around, is to minimise, then maximise.
I'd rather not have to restore, minimise, maximise, each time I open a
file through emacsclientw.

--
troels