code completion with type check

From: Martin
Subject: code completion with type check
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2007 10:34:08 -0000

Hi,

I am programming in C using emacs and some extensions as cc-mode.
Using M-/ (dabbrev-expand) is quite useful, but what I'm really
looking for is a tool that

1. shows me the parameter list when I start a functioncall.
2. gives me a choice for my parameter, e.g. if the parameter's type is
an enum of type test_enum_t (s.below) then I want the extension to
show me that I can pick CHOICE_A and CHOICE_B.
In some C++ or Delphi IDEs this is done by CTRL-Space.
So, there must be something like this out there, right?
I found XRefactory, but it's not free and it only comes up with
feature 1 (if at all).

Martin

typedef enum test_enum {
CHOICE_A = 0,