Re: PovRay Mode will not work??

From: Tom Tromey
Subject: Re: PovRay Mode will not work??
Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2007 11:25:57 -0600

>>>>> "Christian" == Christian Herenz <herenz@physik.hu-berlin.de> writes:

Christian> "Symbol's value as variable is void: data-directory-list",
Christian> I also get that, when I eval the buffer with pov-mode.el :(

I believe data-directory-list is in XEmacs but not in GNU Emacs.
The code can probably be modified in some way to work with GNU Emacs.

It is strange that the page says that this was tested with 21.2.
Perhaps I'm incorrect about the problem here.

Tom