Re: using svn through emacs

From: Eric Hanchrow
Subject: Re: using svn through emacs
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2007 11:11:14 -0700

>>>>> "artun" == artun  <muratartun@gmail.com> writes:

    artun> By the way installing psvn.el is quite easy.

It sure is!

    artun> I want to learn what is the difference between psvn.el and
    artun> dsvn.el, because on top of both of the files it was stated
    artun> they are subversion interface for emacs.

I myself have no idea what dsvn.el does, because I am so lazy that I
haven't even looked at it.

    artun> In addition there exists "vc-svn.el --- a VC backend for
    artun> Subversion".  Will I need other two files than psvn.el?

I know for certain that psvn.el works fine without vc-svn.el, and
vice-versa.  Both are useful; there's some overlap in what they do but
I use both.  I don't know about dsvn, though.  Oh, and vc-svn.el ships
with Emacs, although I'd guess that version lags the one in the
Subversion repo.

--
I do not wish to achieve immortality through my work.  I wish
to achieve it through not dying.