Re: Save on losing focus in Emacs

From: Sergey Pariev
Subject: Re: Save on losing focus in Emacs
Date: Sun, 01 Jul 2007 17:56:42 -0000

Thanks for the answer.
Yes, I see, of course, I can type 'C-x s' all the time. But the whole
idea is to have buffers saved automagically every time I leave Emacs
and save myself from typing there keystrokes - it may look like a
small detail, but believe me, it's extremely convinient when doing,
for example, web development, when you frequently switch to browser to
check the results of your changes.

Regards, Sergey Pariev.

Emilio Lopes написав: