Re: Emacs 22.1 color theme issue

From: Arjen Wiersma
Subject: Re: Emacs 22.1 color theme issue
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2007 15:10:10 +0200

Ankur <jainankur@gmail.com> writes:

> Now when I press RET on any color-theme in the list, I get the
> following error :
>
> Symbol's function definition is void : color-theme-arjen.
>
> Could someone help me resolving this problem.

Good choice for a color theme ;).... personally I add both color-theme
and color-theme/themes to my load-path and also load
color-theme-library.el in order to get it to work.

Having just:

(require 'color-theme)
(color-theme-arjen)

gives me the same error, however using color-theme-select works just
fine. (?)...

I settled on loading color-theme-library.el (byte compiled of course)
and that has worked for me...

Regards

Arjen