Re: Emacs localization (Re: Why emacs have not native language menu)

From: Peter Dyballa
Subject: Re: Emacs localization (Re: Why emacs have not native language menu)
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2007 20:51:27 +0200

Am 24.07.2007 um 18:58 schrieb Eli Zaretskii:

There are a couple of things to translate:
- manuals
- help texts
- menus
- interactive commands

 - option names
 - tooltips
 - text of messages in the echo area
 - text of prompts in the minibuffer
 - text we insert into special-purpose buffers, like Dired and *Help*
 - text of customization widgets

 - names of special-purpose buffers

I use for my germanised calendar "Kalender," "Termine," "Bemerkenswerte Tage von ... bis ...," "Feiertage im Jahr ..." ...

--
Greetings

  Pete

A morning without coffee is like something without something else.