Re: Emacs 22.1 color theme issue

From: Amy Templeton
Subject: Re: Emacs 22.1 color theme issue
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2007 00:56:23 -0400

Arjen Wiersma <core@credmp.org> wrote:
> Ankur <jainankur@gmail.com> writes:

> > Now when I press RET on any color-theme in the list, I get the
> > following error :
> >
> > Symbol's function definition is void : color-theme-arjen.
> >
> > Could someone help me resolving this problem.

> Good choice for a color theme ;).... personally I add both
> color-theme and color-theme/themes to my load-path and also load
> color-theme-library.el in order to get it to work.

> Having just:

> (require 'color-theme)
> (color-theme-arjen)

> gives me the same error, however using color-theme-select works just
> fine. (?)...

> I settled on loading color-theme-library.el (byte compiled of course)
> and that has worked for me...

Personally, I've found that...

(require 'color-theme)
(color-theme-initialize)
(color-theme-your-theme-here)

...works fine on my Emacs, and didn't give me any problems when I
upgraded from 21.4.

Anyway...just two cents.

Amy

--
I got a hint of things to come when I overheard my boss lamenting,
"The books are done and we still don't have an author! I must sign