Re: Emacs 22.1 color theme issue

From: Mark Harrison
Subject: Re: Emacs 22.1 color theme issue
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2007 07:11:43 -0700

> (require 'color-theme)
> (color-theme-initialize)
> (color-theme-matrix)
>
> and started emacs. I received the following error:
>
> Debugger entered--Lisp error: (void-function color-theme-matrix)

Make sure you have color-theme.el in a directory that is in your load
path, and also themes/color-theme-library.el in the same directory.
(i.e. a themes directory in the same dir that you have color-theme.el
in, and the color-theme-library.el inside that themes directory). That
is what I needed to do to get the above to work.

Mark