Re: Why emacs have not native language menu

From: Jean-Christophe Helary
Subject: Re: Why emacs have not native language menu
Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2007 00:00:13 +0900

On 27 juil. 07, at 21:00, Hadron wrote:

The "Learning Gnu Emacs" book is excellent.

Maybe it is because it is written by people who write for a living :)

I am not dismissing the hard work of volunteers of course. As I wrote before I am one of the volunteers in the projects to which I participate. But there is no doubt whatsoever that what I do for money (as a freelance translator) will _have_ to be of a much higher quality than _anything_ I do on a volunteer basis, because I need to feed the kids and because I can always fall back on the fact that there are other volunteers who can fix my mistakes.

Jean-Christophe Helary