GDB and Disappearing Text

From: Tomo Lazovich
Subject: GDB and Disappearing Text
Date: Sun, 5 Aug 2007 09:19:26 -0700 (PDT)

When I'm working on some C code in Emacs and it's time to test, I split the window and bring gdb up in one of them, leaving the code in the other one. When I send the "run" command to gdb, after setting my break points or doing anything else, the code disappears from the first window leaving it blank. This is really annoying, especially if I need to edit the code based on the results I get. Does anyone know how to stop this from happening?

Got a little couch potato?