Weird customization behavior

From: David Mebane
Subject: Weird customization behavior
Date: Wed, 08 Aug 2007 13:02:14 -0400

Using Emacs 21.3.1, I am having an interesting problem with C indentation.  When
I set the style using M-x c-set-style <RET> gnu, I get one kind of indentation
(minimal, which is what I want).  However, if I use the GUI to set the option
c-default-style to "gnu" for C and C++, I get another kind of indentation
(double what I get with M-x c-set-style).

Thanks,
-David