Re: Emacs 22 and slrn

From: Chris McMahan
Subject: Re: Emacs 22 and slrn
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2007 13:27:42 -0400

Thanks, I'm aware of that. I had some issues with emacsclient not
starting emacs if it wasn't running already, and with maxing out the
CPU at times, so I just reverted back to Gnuserv and Gnuclient.
Another advantage for me is the ability to pass in lisp code to
execute through the gnuclientw command line.

I may be completely wrong on the emacsclient capabilities, and would
love to see some configs on getting it to work well in a Windows XP
environment.

- Chris

--
     (.   .)