Re: doc-view.el blog posting

From: Bill Clementson
Subject: Re: doc-view.el blog posting
Date: Sat, 01 Sep 2007 22:09:48 -0700

Hi Xavier,

Xavier Maillard <xma@gnu.org> writes:
>    FYI - I just posted about doc-view.el on my blog:
>    http://bc.tech.coop/blog/070830.html
>
>    Hopefully, my post is fairly accurate! ;-)
>
> It is and I like the video. It would have been cooler not to
> choose QuickTime format though ;)

What would have been a better format and what utility would you have
used to do the movie? I've tried a number of different ones and I've
gotten the best results with QuickTime format using SnapZ Pro on Mac
OS X. However, I'm not an expert in video utilities/formats so would
appreciate recommendations.

- Bill