Re: Building 22.1, on Ubuntu

From: Peter Dyballa
Subject: Re: Building 22.1, on Ubuntu
Date: Sat, 8 Sep 2007 13:23:33 +0200

Am 08.09.2007 um 12:54 schrieb Dave Pawson:

I guess I need to translate these into something that Ubuntu understands.
Back to google.

Ahh, really? Isn't it obvious that the libraries Xaw3d, Xpm, jpeg, tiff, ungif, and png are missing and also all X11 libraries and C header files?

--
Greetings

  Pete

"Isn't vi that text editor with two modes... one that beeps and one
that corrupts your file?" -- Dan Jacobson, on comp.os.linux.advocacy