Re: how to set the default size of emacs' window?

From: Peter Dyballa
Subject: Re: how to set the default size of emacs' window?
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2007 17:24:33 +0200

Am 10.09.2007 um 18:45 schrieb rick:

I wanna change my emacs window to full screen mode after initializing,
what is the right command or function to do this?

it will be better that make it default when i launch emacs.

--fullheight, -fh               make the first frame high as the screen
--fullscreen, -fs               make first frame fullscreen
--fullwidth, -fw                make the first frame wide as the screen

emacs --help is very useful, too.

--
Greetings

  Pete