Re: ECB, JDEE status?

From: Gordon Beaton
Subject: Re: ECB, JDEE status?
Date: 14 Sep 2007 20:51:24 GMT

On Fri, 14 Sep 2007 12:22:16 -0700, metaperl.com wrote:
> the CVS version of ecb

Ah, should have thought of that myself!

>> [semantic, eieio]

> the latest versions are at cedet.sf.net

I already had the latest versions of those packages. The problem was
that ECB 2.32 wanted *old* versions of everything, but I see now that
the CVS version has more modern dependencies.

>> [jdee.sunsite.dk]

> well, last I heard it can't parse generics, so for anything
> involving that, you would be better off looking elsewhere.

Don't need generics for my current project, but unfortunately that
doesn't fix the website...

Thanks!

/gordon