Re: Sync problems in -nw mode over ssh and screen

From: Eric Hanchrow
Subject: Re: Sync problems in -nw mode over ssh and screen
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2007 19:45:05 -0700

    Gaute> Anyone else experience this kind of thing?

That happens to me, too.  I know one workaround: I type C-a c to
create a new screen session, and then immediately hit C-d to kill it;
that seems to get things back in sync, at least for a little while.

And it's _possible_ that this only happens with older versions of
"screen".  (I am pretty sure that n unrelated problem exists in old
versions, but not in newer versions, namely: backspace and delete are
mixed up, forcing me to do M-x normal-erase-is-backspace-mode)

--
I'd like to see Rush Limbaugh tell Omar he can't get
married.