Re: flyspell: local abbrev in different languages

From: Uwe Brauer
Subject: Re: flyspell: local abbrev in different languages
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2007 11:51:24 +0200

>>>>> "Andreas" == Andreas Röhler <andreas.roehler@online.de> writes:

   > (defun englisch-mode ()

I had to add some variables in order to make that work.

I am pretty confident that this will work with indirect buffers.
However when I use your code and make a correction with
flyspell the corresponding abbrev is not written in the table.

Lets say I write helo, then flyspell offers to use hello which is
correct,  but at the same time defines hello as an abbreviation for
helo.

This is recognized while I type but then when I close emacs, the
abbrev file is written but alas not that abbreviation.

That is restarting xemacs opening a file in english mode helo is not
expanded as hello.

Is there something missing in the definition of the
englisch-mode?

Uwe