Re: doc-view: Document quality and find-file

From: Amy Templeton
Subject: Re: doc-view: Document quality and find-file
Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2007 20:13:32 -0400

Peter Dyballa <Peter_Dyballa@Web.DE> wrote:
> Am 18.09.2007 um 00:15 schrieb Amy Templeton:

> > However, reduced sizes just seem to make it worse, oddly, whereas larger
> > ones make it easier to read. I don't presume to have an explanation.

> Can you send me such a representative scan?

I thought I'd replied to this, but it looks like I forgot to. Upon further
examination, it turns out you were right--the characters do become nicer at
smaller sizes, but I personally do still find larger ones easier to read
because in these particular cases the text is small to begin with.

Thanks again,
Amy

--
November, n.: