Re: M-# is undefined ?

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: M-# is undefined ?
Date: Wed, 03 Oct 2007 13:04:40 +0200

poppyer <poppyer@gmail.com> writes:

> Hi, all
>
>     I am learning to use Calc. But it says M-# is undefined, although I
>     can use M-x calc to start. Where is the M-# prefix defined?
>     I am using Emacs 22.0.990.1

Please don't use some outdated pseudo-help circulating on the net and
indexed by Google.

Emacs comes with an up-to-date manual of calc.  Please start calc by
using the Tools/Programmable Calculator menu, then press h i to get to
an up-to-date version of the manual (unless your installation is
broken).