Re: keybinding mystery

From: Peter Dyballa
Subject: Re: keybinding mystery
Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2007 11:26:34 +0200

Am 05.10.2007 um 10:28 schrieb Gordon Beaton:

How should I bind this key to my function so that it works in both
cases?

X11 obviously understands C-=, the a bit dumb terminal emulation does not. You would need to alter the terminal emulation's source code to accept C-= as an input invent. Then you'll probably also need to change lisp/term/<terminal emulation>.el – or use another terminal emulation, one that supports C-=. Finally you can look for another key binding that works in both environment, a (modified) function key for example.

--
Greetings

  Pete

Bake Pizza not war!