Re: The fundamental concept of continuations

From: gnuist006
Subject: Re: The fundamental concept of continuations
Date: Tue, 09 Oct 2007 19:20:06 -0000

On Oct 8, 11:09 pm, "." <f...@bar.biz> wrote:
> On Tue, 09 Oct 2007 05:15:49 +0000, gnuist006 wrote:

> > Can anyone explain:
>
> > (1) its origin
>
> One of the lambda papers, I think.  I don't remember which.

Hey no-name "dot" you are the only one who says its origin is in
one of the old lambda papers. Give me a reference or someone
give me a reference. I dont have access to any ACM journals or
other conferences. So

step 1
reference and the idea in it

step 2
if you can upload it

This is for historical and conceptual development at the same
time as learning the ideas to use them.

Thanks a lot.