Re: Org-Mode S-expressions

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: Org-Mode S-expressions
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2007 07:35:22 +0100

jadamson@partners.org (Joel J. Adamson) writes:

> 7 gave me the day: that is strange though...

Yes, very strange!

,----[ decode-time ]
`----

> I'm using whichever version is included with Emacs CVS.

>From memory, that is 4.67c.

>> And maybe you can use Org's own syntax for repeating events:
>
> Yeah, I tried that and all I get is that it shows up once with a
> single time stamp.  I'd rather have it show (metaphorically) "Today is
> the day that you're working for Dr. Frankenstein."

I strongly suggest you try the latest Org.  If there is something wrong
with repeating tasks, then please send a bug report to the OrgMode list:
emacs-orgmode@gnu.org - the is *very* active and responsive.

  http://news.gmane.org/gmane.emacs.orgmode

Best,

--