Any way to get nXML to support uniqueness contraints (xs:unique)?

From: christopherbalz
Subject: Any way to get nXML to support uniqueness contraints (xs:unique)?
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2007 11:27:16 -0700

Using what appears to be the latest nXML, 20041004, I see that it
doesn't completely support uniqueness constraints.

In other words, if I validate a file with a known invalid duplication
with other xml/schema engines, I get the expected error.  But nXML
doesn't show any error for the invalid duplication.  This is a
straightforward xs:unique element inside an xs:element tag.

Any ideas out there?