Re: A latex-mode key binding problem

From: alber
Subject: Re: A latex-mode key binding problem
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2007 03:06:00 -0700 (PDT)

Ok, thanks ,  I tried, but still doesnot work under the latex-mode,(others
are ok)

is that my latex settings problem? or my OS problems(i am using it under
WindowsXP)

my latex-mode settings is following:

(autoload 'reftex-mode     "reftex" "RefTeX Minor Mode" t)
(autoload 'turn-on-reftex  "reftex" "RefTeX Minor Mode" nil)
(autoload 'reftex-citation "reftex-cite" "Make citation" nil)
(autoload 'reftex-index-phrase-mode "reftex-index" "Phrase mode" t)
(add-hook 'LaTeX-mode-hook 'turn-on-reftex)   ; with AUCTeX LaTeX mode
(add-hook 'latex-mode-hook 'turn-on-reftex)   ; with Emacs latex mode
;(add-hook 'latex-mode-hook 'turn-on-auto-fill)

Many Thanks!!