Re: What is the best html to latex program on the market or the internet

From: Peter Flynn
Subject: Re: What is the best html to latex program on the market or the internet ?
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2007 23:24:50 +0100

vasan999@hotmail.com wrote:
The site says, that this will convert html to latex. Can anyone explain me this code? I am not familiar with such difficult commands
especially there are no comments line by line explanation and overall
operation.

1i\
\\documentstyle{article}
[snip]

This is a sed(1) script. sed is a stream editor, available on most platforms.

///Peter