Re: Emacs 22: bind keymappings with cyrrilics to corresponding latin key

From: Xah Lee
Subject: Re: Emacs 22: bind keymappings with cyrrilics to corresponding latin keymappings?
Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2007 11:02:21 -0700

i'm thinking that at most you just have to do about 26x2=52 lines of
keymap code?

i.e.

(global-set-key (kbd "C-Þ C-Á") 'find-file)
(global-set-key (kbd "C-Ì") 'kill-line)

i don't know if there's a easy systematic way... but i'm guessing
manually doing the above is probably easier than hacking up a
systematic way...

as you migt know, C-h k lets you find out the command of a given
shortcut.
C-h f tells you the shortcuts of a given command.

The following might be convenient:

• Emacs's Keybinding Layout
http://xahlee.org/emacs/emacs_kb_shortcuts.html

• How to Define Keyboard Shortcuts in Emacs
http://xahlee.org/emacs/keyboard_shortcuts.html

  Xah
  xah@xahlee.org
∑ http://xahlee.org/