Re: !@!@!@! Genuine Way To Permanently Enlarge Your Penis At Home !@!@!@

From: zionist . news2
Subject: Re: !@!@!@! Genuine Way To Permanently Enlarge Your Penis At Home !@!@!@!@!
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2007 07:52:52 -0800

On Nov 13, 2:36 am, lilly <lilly9...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> Natural Penis enlargement IS NOW POSSIBLE AND 100% SAFE
>
> New clinically proven device for Bigger penis, Harder Erections and
> Sexual Stamina?
>
> Know More:http://xadvice2men.blogspot.com/

Here, a jew terrorist (like the porn queen Ruth Parasol) spams the
newsgroup with revolting crap in an attempt to destroy 911 truth
discussion and confuse the readership. 911 truthers never get into
this kind of thing.

Only once, this time we will reply to such crap coz we know that
people dont want such posts to be replied but this is important to
explain the nature of these posts appearing after 911 truth posts
which are truly science related and educational and meant to protect
our constitution and democracy from the criminals.