Re: Emacs key bindings through the ages

From: bramble
Subject: Re: Emacs key bindings through the ages
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2007 13:33:51 -0800 (PST)

On Nov 15, 5:49 am, Stefan Kamphausen <ska...@gmx.net> wrote:
> File: genesis.org

> -*- mode: org -*-
>
>   GENESIS - THE WORLD PROJECT
>
> [snip]
>
> ** TODO Make Humans
>    SCHEDULED: <0000-00-06 Sat>

Under "** TODO Make Humans" I was waiting for "*** Point out my wicked-
cool default shell and editor key bindings to RMS at some point (add
an `at` job to remind me). Try not to let him make me change any of
them."

By the way, are there any Emacs key bindings that the community in
general doesn't like (aside from Xah ;) ), but that the powers that be
adamantly refuse to change? An odd one (odd to me, anyway) is using C-
x r m to make a bookmark (and C-x r b to return to a bookmark). I love
the feature, but C-x seems an odd prefix for it (maybe M-g would be
good for it (given what M-g g does), but maybe I'm missing something).