Re: text underline in html template for django

From: Pavel SRB
Subject: Re: text underline in html template for django
Date: Sun, 18 Nov 2007 15:13:38 +0100

Lennart Borgman (gmail) wrote:
Pavel SRB wrote:
hi all

as all of you i am very happily writting code in emacs, in all bunch of modes. I just started to learn django, and i did not find solution for my problem anywhere.

In django we are writting html templates like this:

<head>
<title>Muzikanti z lekce 4</title>
</head>
{% for muzikant in people %}
<b>
{{ muzikant.name }}
{% if muzikant.nemamezeru %}*{% endif %}
</b>
<i{% if muzikant.ma_duraz %} style="font-weight: bold;"{% endif %}>
{{ muzikant.genre }}
</i>
{% endfor %}

My problem is that emacs, is underlining my code. As it is not happy with {}. I believe this is not matter of some mode, but some different settings as abbrev. Here is my dotEmacs.

How does the underlining look? Is is red? Is it one or several characters in a row that are underlined?

hi

here is my screenshot: http://heckler-koch.cz/emacs_django_template_underline.png

You can see i have nxml-mode enable, but it does the same in text-mode even when abbrev-mode is disable.