Re: set-face-attribute width condensed/expanded no difference? (Mac)

From: Presto
Subject: Re: set-face-attribute width condensed/expanded no difference? (Mac)
Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2007 07:18:31 -0800 (PST)

On Nov 23, 5:56 pm, Peter Dyballa <Peter_Dyba...@Web.DE> wrote:
> Am 23.11.2007 um 14:21 schrieb Presto:
>
> > In Leopard's Terminal I can choose Andale Mono and adjust the
> > character spacing with a slider control, so I thought this was a
> > dynamically calculated feature. I'm hoping Emacs works the same way.
>
> Neither Carbon Emacsen nor Emacs.app support this. Yet.

Thanks for the information. Is there any hack (possibly involving
building from source) with which I could set character spacing? Even
setting a constant for all fonts would suffice.

Alternatively, is there a source code file in CVS that I can track to
discover when support is added? (Looking at commit logs)

-m