Re: Gnus not rendering html anymore

From: cothrige
Subject: Re: Gnus not rendering html anymore
Date: Wed, 05 Dec 2007 15:30:52 -0600

> For me
>
>   (setq mm-text-html-renderer 'w3m)
>
> with emacs-w3m installed does the job just fine.  But I think for emacs
> 22 you need a more current version of emacs-w3m than the released 1.4.4,
> so get a snapshot or check out the sources from CVS.

Many thanks for the help.  I have checked, and the above setting for w3m
is in place, and that was what actually used to work.  So, I began
looking into the w3m installed, and have stumbled onto what has been
causing the problem.  Somehow, gnus-article-loose-mime was not set, and
this seems to have caused it.  I can't remember why that may have been
toggled, but maybe I had a reason?  But, in this case, it was
interfering with the rendering automatically.

Thanks again,

Patrick