Emacs - Buffer List - Drop-Down-Menu

From: Will
Subject: Emacs - Buffer List - Drop-Down-Menu
Date: Thu, 06 Dec 2007 16:00:48 +0100

Dear all,

if I press C-Mouse-1 the buffer list appears as a drop-down menu at the mouse-pointer. However, the justification seems to be messed up and I have problems orienting to find the buffer /folder names.

How can I change the justification of the buffer list so ist flushed left (like in Emacs menu -> Buffers)? How can I influence the sorting of buffer names in that list?

Thanks in advance,

Will