Error message from JDEE while using jde-complete

From: dxs
Subject: Error message from JDEE while using jde-complete
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2007 09:53:07 -0800 (PST)

Hi!

I'm running JDEE (Java Development Environment for Emacs) on emacs 21.4.1.
When I'm trying to use "jde-complete" function, which is meant to show a
list of completions, I get the following error message:

"Specified BeanShell jar filed does not exist:
/usr/share/emacs21/site-lisp/java/lib/bsh.jar"

The thing is THERE IS NO DIRECTORY java/lib in my
/usr/share/emacs21/site-lisp

and the file bsh.jar sits in /usr/share/java

What shall I do?

Thanks a million,
Dmitry.