Re: tidy up code

From: Umar Said
Subject: Re: tidy up code
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2007 12:23:07 +0100 (CET)

On Fri, 21 Dec 2007 11:18:15 +0000, Martin Bealby wrote:
> As you are new to Emacs I'm assuming you are not used to the C-M-<x>
> notation.  Note that this does not mean Control + Capital M then \
>
> C, M and S are modifier keys and you press the required ones at the same
> time.
>
> C is control.
> M is meta (alt on PCs).
> S is shift.
>
> Thus, C-M-\ is control + meta (alt) + backslash at the same time.
>
> Martin

Thank you Martin. Yes I'm new to Emacs and confused with it. I've tried to
press control+alt+\ as you told me. Here is the result:

   int main(void)
   {
     int a = 1;
         if (a == 1)
          cout << "true" << endl;
               else
                 cout << "false" << endl;
                 return 0
                      }

I've also tried M-x indent-region and other indent command, but still no
success.