RE: tmm-menubar question

From: Drew Adams
Subject: RE: tmm-menubar question
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2007 07:54:03 -0800

> Hi, I have a question about tmm-menubar.

I can't answer your specific TMM question; hopefully, someone else can. But
you might be interested in this alternative to tmm-menubar:

http://www.emacswiki.org/cgi-bin/wiki/IciclesMenu

You can navigate the menu hierarchy easily from the keyboard, using
completion.

If you also use Icicles with it, then you can even match any part(s) of a
menu path - substring and regexp matching. That means you can not only move
up, down, and around the menu hierarchy a step at a time, but you can also
move directly to any part of the menu tree by matching specific tree nodes.