Re: Mac Apple/Command key on linux (or even just "Command-key in emacs o

From: David Brodbeck
Subject: Re: Mac Apple/Command key on linux (or even just "Command-key in emacs on linux")
Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2007 17:06:43 -0800

On Dec 27, 2007, at 11:42 AM, Livin Stephen Sharma wrote:

On 27/12/2007, Peter Dyballa <Peter_Dyballa@web.de> wrote:

Am 26.12.2007 um 20:57 schrieb Livin Stephen:

> I'd like to know how the keyboard's Command Key can be mapped to Ctrl
> on linux.
Are you using X11 or some terminal emulation to connect to the Linux
side from your Mac?

I connect using VNC - kinda like Remote Desktop, I guess?

"... A VNC client allows one to display and interact with a remote computer screen. ... "

VNC emulates an X server, so xmodmap is probably what you want.