Re: Is there a mod-emacs?

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: Is there a mod-emacs?
Date: Thu, 03 Jan 2008 22:06:48 +0100

Hi Rustom,

rustom <rustompmody@gmail.com> writes:

> Just as there are mod-perl mod-python etc for apache is there
> something like mod-emacs of some sort?

so far I've only met mod-lisp, mod-scheme, mod-guile:

mod-lisp:

  http://bc.tech.coop/blog/051219.html

mod-scheme:

  http://code.google.com/p/mod-scheme/

mod-guile:

  https://savannah.nongnu.org/cvs/?group=mod-guile

This latter project looks dead.  I've not tested any of these solutions.
Some time ago, I set up a org->HTML online converter, but this was done
through python: the script ran an "emacs -batch" instance and the HTML
output was then opened.

I'd also be interested in more information on any mod-emacs thingy!

--
Bastien