SV: Post script printing from emacs

From: Thor Nordstrand
Subject: SV: Post script printing from emacs
Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2008 13:42:47 +0100 (MET)

It looks as if both "ps-number-of-columns" and "ps-landscape-mode" is defined
in the files vhdl-mode.elc and vhdl-mode.el (both enclosed). Unfortunately it
looks as if the vhdl-mode.elc settings are the master and it is not so easy to
change the values here. Do you know how to override these settings from my
.emacs file? Should I go into my vhdl-mode.elc to make the changes, changes in
the vhdl-mode.el file does not seem to have any effect?

Best Regards
Thor Nordstrand