Re: Is there a mod-emacs?

From: Joel J. Adamson
Subject: Re: Is there a mod-emacs?
Date: Mon, 07 Jan 2008 14:52:53 -0500

Bastien <bzg@altern.org> writes:

> Hi Rustom,
>
> rustom <rustompmody@gmail.com> writes:
>
>> Just as there are mod-perl mod-python etc for apache is there
>> something like mod-emacs of some sort?

> Some time ago, I set up a org->HTML online converter, but this was done
> through python: the script ran an "emacs -batch" instance and the HTML
> output was then opened.

Good idea: this would be a great way to keep up my schedule without
ferrying my org files from machine to machine.  However...

Did you get real checkboxes on org export to html?  I've been
considering trying to patch the code to do that.  My currently loaded
version of org-mode produces just "- [ ]" instead of an html checkbox.
Is there any discussion of changing the behavior?

Joel

--
Joel J. Adamson
Biostatistician