Access WebDav Server From Emacs 22.1 Under XP

From: Jay Runkel
Subject: Access WebDav Server From Emacs 22.1 Under XP
Date: Mon, 07 Jan 2008 16:00:01 GMT

What is the best way to access files on a WebDav server from Emacs 22.1 under Windows XP? Right now, I use Eldav package in the Emacs 21.2.1 which was built under cygwin, but I can't get that to work in 22.1 (Win32 version)? In reading the manuals, they hint that you can access WebDav using the URLPackage, but can't seem to find any details? Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks,

Jay