Re: CVS Repos For Lisp Code

From: Evans Winner
Subject: Re: CVS Repos For Lisp Code
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2008 12:14:46 -0700

gamename <namesagame-usenet@yahoo.com> writes:

    We were thinking of trying to expand the sourceforge project to
    automatically include source files from gnu-emacs-sources (see
    http://www.emacswiki.org/cgi-bin/wiki/WikifiedEmacsLispList).

Is this stuff scraped from the archives by hand, or is it done by
script?  There has been far more code posted to g.e.s over the years
than just what's here, hasn't there?

Anyway, it sounds like a good idea.  I mean, can it hurt?