Re: uniq without sort <-------------- GURU NEEDED

From: thermate
Subject: Re: uniq without sort <-------------- GURU NEEDED
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2008 08:51:36 -0800 (PST)

On Jan 26, 6:35 pm, gnuist...@gmail.com wrote:
> cat input|awk '!_[$0]++'    <----   I am interested in understanding
> this and other one liners.

I show you equivalences line by line with reason for each equivalence
in comment

uniq without sort   - a one liner w/o any pipes - based on associative
array or symbol-value-table
-----------------
NOTE: In tcsh each instance of NOT or ! must be replaced by \!  ie,
escaped.
#
echo -e "a\nc\nd\nb\nc\nd\nc" |                             # the
input data
awk ' ! count [ $0 ] ++ '  <=>                              # print $0
is the default action
awk '!_[$0]++'  <=>                                         # _ is
cryptic name of associativ array
awk ' !_[$0]++ { print $0 } '  <=>                          # pattern
action   or   true action
awk ' /.*/ { if ( !_[$0]++ )      { print $0 } } '  <=>     # /.*/ is
any pattern, but not /*/
awk ' /.*/ { if ( !_[$0]++ != 0 ) { print $0 } } '  <=>     # like C
zero is the only false in awk
awk ' /.*/ { if (  _[$0]++ == 0 ) { print $0 } } '  <=>  ## NOTE
all /.*/ can be omitted everywhere
awk ' /.*/ { if (  ++_[$0] == 1 ) { print $0 } } '  <=>
awk ' { _[$0]++ ; if ( _[$0] == 1 ){ print $0 } } '  <=>    # omitting
default pattern /.*/
awk ' /.*/ { a[$0]++ ; if ( a[$0] == 1 ){ print $0 } } '  #
associative array a[index] where
                                                          #  index is
the line and value is the
                                                          #  count.
only if count==1 then print.
perl -ne  ' if ( ! $count{ $_ } ++ ){ print $_ } '    # perl has
$count{} and $_ and does not
                                                      #  assume
pattern, so no outer {}

Now some lesson on history:

First the speech by Mr Benjamin H Freedman at http://iamthewitness.com

??? Understanding the MOTIVE FORCE of World History from horse's
mouth
itself - Mr. Benjamin H Friedman was a GENIUS ???

Full Article: http://iamthewitness.com/FreedmanFactsAreFacts.html
<-------- KEY DOCUMENT

Steamy Excerpts:

Will you be patient with me while I review here as briefly as I can
the history of that political emergence and disappearance of a nation
from the pages of history?

In the year 1948 in the Pentagon in Washington I addressed a large
assembly of the highest ranking officers of the United States Army
principally in the G2 branch of Military Intelligence on the highly
explosive geopolitical situation in eastern Europe and the Middle
East. Then as now that area of the world was a potential threat to
the
peace of the world and to the security of this nation I explained to
them fully the origin of the Khazars and Khazar Kingdom. I felt then
as I feel now that without a clear and comprehensive knowledge of
that
subject it is not possible to understand or to evaluate properly what
has been taking place in the world since 1917, the year of the
Bolshevik revolution in Russia. It is the "key" to that problem.

Upon the conclusion of my talk a very alert Lieutenant Colonel
present
at the meeting informed me that he was the head of the history
department of one of the largest and highest scholastic rated
institutions of higher education in the United States. He had taught
history there for 16 years. He had recently been called back to
Washington for further military service. To my astonishment he
informed me that he had never in all his career as a history teachers
or otherwise heard the word "khazar" before he heard me mention it
there. That must give you some idea, my dear Dr. Goldstein, of how
successful that mysterious secret power was with their plot to "block
out" the origin and the history of the Khazars and Khazar Kingdom in
order to conceal from the world and particularly Christians the true
origin and the history of the so-called or self- styled "Jews" in
eastern Europe.

FBI bastards, where is the anthrax mailer ?????

Using full names and fake telephone nos or addressses to get our
trust, names from France, Germany, Italy, finland and other
countries,
yank bastards from the 911 controlled demolition group, which spread
lies and disinformation right on and after 911 is doing their evil
work of sabotaging useful discussions on the internet.

These corporatist evil ones believe in DIVIDING us.

They are EVIL BASTARDS.

FBI never caught the anthrax mailer with fake letter and military
grade anthrax because that was one of these yank bastards they were
afraid to catch.

please click on my profile under google  groups to see videos about
these yank bastards.

these bastards use multiple nicks to deceive you.

subtle derailment of threads, casting aspersions is their
methodology.

watch alex jones "terror storm" and other videos to learn what these
evil bastards are upto and how they have perfected psychological
techniques to manipulate you.

On newsgroups there one and only one goal is to divide people and
make
them slave to corporations.

Subject: Re: RACIST YANK BASTARDS FROM 911 CONTROLLED DEMOLITION GROUP
SABOTAGING INFORMATIVE THREADS

subtle derailment of threads, by casting aspersions is their
methodology, using multiple nicks with fake identities, using
sophisticated software and a network of proxies and remailers
including TOR is their methodology. please watch alex jones video
terror storm and see how these bastards using techniques by Edward
Bernays who was Freud's nephew.

subtle derailment of threads, by casting aspersions is their
methodology

subtle derailment of threads, by casting aspersions is their
methodology

subtle derailment of threads, by casting aspersions is their
methodology

subtle derailment of threads, by casting aspersions is their
methodology

Monica Lewdinsky

Valery Plame Wilson <---- michelle blonde evil yank whose goal was
various sabotages

Newton Gingrich <---- BiBBle waving ADULTERER, yank bastard

What about the CHILD MOLESTERS ?

What about the one who goes in MINNESOTA tapping adjacent bathroom
cells for gay sex ? :)))))