Re: rcirc set user name, ident

From: Tassilo Horn
Subject: Re: rcirc set user name, ident
Date: Sat, 02 Feb 2008 18:11:26 +0100

Hi!

,----[ C-h v rcirc-default-nick RET ]

`----

,----[ C-h v rcirc-default-full-name RET ]

,----[ C-h v rcirc-default-user-name RET ]
| rcirc-default-user-name is a variable defined in `rcirc.el'.
| Its value is "heimdall"
|
| Documentation:
| Your user name sent to the server when connecting.
|
| You can customize this variable.
`----

As you can see, all of them are customizable, so you don't need any lisp
knowledge.

HTH,
Tassilo
--
It is better to give than to receive. This is especially true of a Chuck
Norris roundhouse kick.