I've found a bug in html-site-mode (using nxhtml-mode)

From: ygneo01
Subject: I've found a bug in html-site-mode (using nxhtml-mode)
Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2008 01:57:12 -0800 (PST)

Hi!

I've found a bug in html-site-mode using nxhtml-mode 1.04. I save a
site with this data:

*** Site name ***: prueba
 Site root directory: /home/ygneo/
 Ftp host address: ftp.retaguardia.net
 Ftp user: user
 Ftp password: pass
 Ftp directory root: /

And then I visit the file /home/ygneo/prueba.php and I set the current
site to prueba. It's works. But if I use Upload Single File, emacs
show me "File:~/prueba.php" and when I confirm (enter) it says to me:
"The file is not in site prueba". I've to change the site root
directory to ~/ to make it works. But the next time I need to set my
current site to "prueba" I've to reverse it: change site root
directory to /home/ygneo, otherwise it doesn't set the current site.