Re: Changing default dvi viewer.

From: Peter Dyballa
Subject: Re: Changing default dvi viewer.
Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2008 16:00:13 +0100

Am 07.02.2008 um 16:30 schrieb David:

Wow, my first reaction on seeing the multitude of options in the
customise auctex menu is that it's pretty user unfriendly.

Did you extend the menu? If you just were browsing, there is nothing obvious – and I doubt that there is a way to customise viewer options from this. From the expanded menu via TeX Command you can see at least a "TeX Output View Style" ...

Is this ease of use one of the reasons it has't yet become part of GNU Emacs?

--
Greetings

  Pete       (: