Re: Mac OS and Unicode

From: Peter Dyballa
Subject: Re: Mac OS and Unicode
Date: Sat, 9 Feb 2008 21:29:48 +0100

Am 09.02.2008 um 18:56 schrieb Harald Hanche-Olsen:

I can confirm that starting programs from spotlight

How do you do that? Clicking twice on a file that SpotLight has found? Or am I, still using Tiger, missing something as a left-behind?

On Tiger I can see that an application launched this way has the full environment ...

--
Greetings

  Pete

They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.