set UTF-8 for a file (HTML)

From: ken
Subject: set UTF-8 for a file (HTML)
Date: Sat, 09 Feb 2008 20:59:56 -0500

I'm editing an HTML file (in emacs, of course) and want to preserve the utf-8 encoding when the file is opened in subsequent sessions. I know I can put a line at the top of the file which will set a variable in emacs whenever the file is opened. So what should this line say to specify that the file is encoded in utf-8?

Thanks.

--
The significant problems we face cannot be solved at the
same level of thinking we were at when we created them.